Boy Flicks

Thursday, August 9, 2012



Need some suggestions on "boy flicks" because apparently as my hubby calls them, all the Disney movies I have from my childhood that I have been saving for my children are "chick flicks". Apparently all the princess movies (Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid, Snow White, Cinderella, etc.) are not little boy appropriate. Excuse me for holding out for a girl one day!! Now yes I know a few little boy movies (Robinhood, Brave Little Toaster, Land Before Time, Sword in the Stone) but not near enough. So I'm open to suggestions but be advised I love the old classics and hate a lot of the crap movies they put out these days so keep that in mind..... And GO! 
*Also please note blind children prefer movies with good sounds, or music, bright colors and if possible non-chaotic scenes that have toooooooo much going on at once!  Much appreciated!! 

Okay NOW go!!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!