Feet Art

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Okay we have all seen the hand and foot art that kids do in preschool, usually for the holidays: a turkey hand, a foot butterfly, a foot candy corn, a hand leaf, or maybe a two handed turkey/peacock. The list goes on and on! Teachers have been getting so crafty with these projects, and they are all adorable. But, until now, I have not had the urge to recreate one of these at home with Liam while he is still of pre-preschool age. I was sure one would eventually get sent home with him whenever he starts to school in a year or two (yes, they do start early at the blind school). Then I saw one with a little baby's footprints that made my little mom heart melt. I decided I needed to do one with Liam, while his feet were still (somewhat) tiny, to hang on my wall. I must say, it took several attempts--and lots of stain remover for my bathroom floor--but capturing this small moment in his childhood was more than worth the mess!





Right above our bed it hangs with Liam's first piece of art.





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!