One Month Later

Saturday, March 16, 2013

This morning when I woke up my heart was very heavy. I wanted nothing more than to be left alone, all alone, the entire day.... But arranged weeks ago was a day full of things I had to do and attend. I know God knew well in advance that today would be long and dreary for me, so he made sure to fill it packed full of my closest family and friends from sun up to sun down. And I truly wouldn't have it any other way.
It started off with this beautiful reminder that his mercies are new every single morning.

Lunch with my two boys, a three hour car ride with my sweet sister and bro-in-law to enjoy my oldest friends wedding and dinner with my sweet family.



Tonight my heart, though missing a tiny piece, is very, very full indeed.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!